The Summer Holidays.....

The Summer Hols are half through, the weather is now quite fine with the cloudy sky hiding the sunny sun like umbrellas and giving us some relief. The monsoons are approaching and we all hope that they turn up soon.

Well, around 20 days have passed by since the school has been closed, and what have I done all these days????? Absolutely nothing, I mean nothing thats worth mentioning. When the school closed, I, like every other guy who want do well in academics, had great plans. " I will DO this , I will DO that. I will complete my syllabus" and all such crap. Huh, wats wrong in making plans??? Everyone makes plans, some turn them into reality, some dont. I am currently belonging to the later group. Its not that I am too lazy to do it or I am preoccupied with sumthin else but you know as the saying goes... " Man Proposes, God Disposes". Hey man, wait. Why the hell am I blaming it on God???? I got my guts all right to own up. So lets put it as " I Propose, I Dispose". Confused????? Well I guess even I am. Actually the fact is that every morning when I get up, I think that I will complete these chapters today, do this many sums n stuff. However as I sit down with my books, all sorts of stupid thoughts start flooding my mind and the stuffs written on the books in front of me, like a sinking ship are drowned in the incessant high tide of worthless thoughts. At last I end up sitting long hours with my books in front but the nett result is a BIG ZERO. Some ppl believe that studying at late nite helps a lot, when everything is peaceful n you can concentrate better, but that doesnt work with me. All I feel like doing after dinner is to sleep n nothin else. I didnt study till late nite even before my ICSE history exam, so wats the great deal now??? I simply cant do it, times I have tried it I always ended up falling asleep with the lights on and books opened. Perhaps some habbits lie too deep to be changed. So you get my point??? Practically I have wasted all my days these hols n I really dont know how I to cope up. My problem is too big for me to solve, if anyone has a solution pls let me know.
Last Saturday, I went to forum with some of my frnds. It was a spl. occassion n we were celebrating it there. It was really nice to be back with frnds after a long time. We actually went there to watch the movie "POSEIDON". The MOVIE was NOT BAD but the POPCORN was BETTER. But when you have original " PAAPI MON "s both on-screen n off-screen, you cannot but enjoy it in the DB way.
Well the most funniest part of the day was when a frnd of mine unexpectedly turned up there, much to our surprise. Oh MAN!! You should have seen the fear stricken reaction of another frnd of mine on seeing that person. I bet both of them will know who they are if they are reading this. I have nuthin to do with the problem they have with each other but certainly I had a hard time stopping myself from Laughing Out Loud.
Frankly speaking, that day I felt as if I was a bird out of cage or rather like a prisoner out of jail. Now dont get me wrong. I certainly dont say that my house is a jail or a cage but I mean that my life during the hols has been like prisoners, only rotting with books. That was a nice day out breaking the drab lifestyle I had become used to. Moreover when you go to places like forum, you always have some candies for your eyes. Perhaps you kno wat I mean. Yeah, it was really pleasant to look at babes after a long time( there were only a few though). Having restricted myself only to tution n back home, I really didnt get much oppurtunity to look at girls all this hols and those female students ( Yeah; I call them females n nt girls, certainly u got to be atleast a bit gud luking to justify the word 'girl') in my tutions are nothing but "eyesores". I bet if I put their pictures in my EVE project, I will get full marks!!!!!!! The monotonicity of my eyes of seeing those poor stuffs is like that polynomial function of degree 'n' which has its maxima at infinity and is continuous over the closed interval of the summer hols with last saturday as the only non-removable discontinuity. WOW!!!!!! Rolles' Theorem is showing its effect on me, I AM SPEAKING CALCULUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My life, this summer hols, has been like a journey through a hot n dusty desert on a camel's back with jolts n jerks. Last Saturday was just an oasis to pass by n I am eagerly hoping the next one comes up soon.

No comments: